Friday, January 11, 2008

Website progressing smoothly

The new website is coming together! Once I was able to pick a color scheme for the site and get that in place I was able to start to figure out what would be best in terms of layout - what goes where, how it links to other things and such. After a couple of false starts and trying some things that just did not work out at all I came up with a format that I feel is much more professional and easy to navigate that anything that we have had in the past. And now that that is in place I can start newt week to enter the information for all 50 states. If all goes well I hope to be able to get at least two states a day done. Then I can move on to some of the other areas that I'd like to get in place before we open on April 1st. I don't see any reason why we cannot make that date if not be ready well before it.

No comments: